Sent BNB from binance to trust wallet was successful but it’s still 0 in my BNB wallet in trust wallet

My transaction sending BNB from binance to trust wallet was successful but it’s still 0 in my BNB wallet in trust wallet…please help me…

Hi @Alterna,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (select BNB, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link that was given by Binance
  4. Screenshots of the wallet

Forgive me if I also have another question…I have cake in my wallet but I can not use dex to buy BNB Smart Chain with my cake…why is that?can you give me information thank you

For the BNB balance error, please try to use a VPN and refresh the balance again.

For CAKE to Smart Chain BNB, you need to have a sufficient balance of Smart Chain BNB first, so you can do a transaction.

Works like a charm…Thank you so much!!! My BNB coin appeared now…wow…thank you for the help!!!

1 Like

Please I’m having the same issue

I’m having the same issue .

Hi @Daveedo,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello,

I am facing the same issue I have transferred BNB to my trust wallet but didn’t appear !!

please help

Hi @abm5616,

To better assist, please send the following information:

2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@iamdeadlyz I have done the withdraw from 12 hours now and it didnt appear !!

You have withdrawn BUSD (BEP2), not BNB (BEP2).

To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for BUSD, and enable the one with BEP2. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

thank you so much is showing now, thank you for the quick respond and support !! AMAZING @iamdeadlyz

2 Likes