Sent BNB from binance to Trustwallet but BNB balance in Trustwallet is still 0

I sent BNB from my binance account into my trust wallet. On BscScan it says “success” but no BNB is received. Pls help

Txid: 0x047c4cf528ed4d8287bf929bbb8abe93a7742d2d3d08eef7552deb3df208dab4

4 Likes

I’m just going to tag along here for a moment, but I’m know I’m Grand Kai and all, and with no particular bloodline, but watching the BNB buy option disappear right in front of my face twice, is starting to make me spit fire.

I also made a trade and my coins disappeared. now I can’t trade at all. So frustrating.

Same to me too,I don’t know what hat is going on, almost 24hrs now still yet to receive my BNB

I made withdrawal from Binance BEP2 (left memo blank) few hours ago to my trust wallet. I got confirmation from Binance saying transaction was successful but nothing is reflected on my wallet. My BNB in trust wallet is still zero. Please help its been almost 7 hours now.

1 Like

I sent ankr to my trust wallet last night from coinbase same issue still nothing here

I’m having the exact same problem. Has there been any resolution it steps to fix?

I’ve the same problem, I followed this topic “https://community.trustwallet.com/t/trust-wallet-supports-bep20-tokens/69079” to transfert XRP to Binance Smart Chain in Trust Wallet, I’ve done every thing exactly like they said, Binance confirm me the transfer, on BscScan it’s wright success, but my balance still to 0…

Txid: 0x392a03fd31be07eb98bf13366def6ed8f285ede6e7633d7c9a274f71b1a976a9

@Davee did u withdraw the BNB from ur binance account to ur Trustwallet BNB Smartchain too?

i sent bnb to my trust wallet from binance and use bnb address as my memo…since 13 hours … balance is still 0 and binance show transaction completed…pls how can i fix this

@Falniq
did you put anything in “memo” or did you just leave it blank?

My txid is 8B3E65532EE269A5089D45A8E6ABAE142C1BABE04B67E32C2C04F295C0C713BA

Same issue with me . I Withdrawal BEP2 from Binance I got confirmation from Binance saying transaction was successful but nothing is reflected on my wallet. 2 days already. When i log a support request they dont do anything … and just send stupid automatic email. HEEEEEEP . Where are my money

Hello everyone, here are some tips:

• Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
  • Use WiFi with a strong internet connection instead of mobile data for the app to display the correct balance. If it won’t work, use WiFi + VPN as well.
  • Check your wallet address on https://explorer.binance.org/ (for BNB Binance Chain) or http://bscan.com/ (for Smart Chain BNB). If it’s already there then it already arrived in your wallet. If not, contact the customer support of the exchange regarding withdrawal issues.
  • Try a full reinstall of the app. Make sure you have a backup before you proceed.
    How to Backup a Multi-Coin Wallet
    Uninstall and then reinstall your app. Follow this guide to restore your wallet.
    How to Restore a Multi-Coin Wallet

Locking this thread so other users can see the answer immediately and to prevent thread hijacking.

1 Like