Sent BNB to Binance, but, the transaction is not showing up on Binance Chain Explorer

I provided the correct sender address and recipient address for BNB from my trust wallet account to Binance and my transaction isn’t even showing up on Binance Chain Explorer. It had to be something wrong on the sending end (Trust Wallet’s end).

1 Like

Hi @SamDenevan,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Did you ever get this rigured out im having the same problem? Jdjdjdjndjfjfjfjfkfkfk

Transaction delays from huge amounts getting sent / received perhaps. Some are taking hours at the moment

Hi, I have a similar problem (but kind of the opposite). I provided my correct TW address for a BNB (Smart Chain) transaction that went succesful (apparently) from my Binance account to my Trust Wallet. I even have the confirmation from them, ! but the transaction isn’t even showing up on my Trust Wallet BNB Smart Chain. It had to be something wrong on the receiving end (Trust Wallet’s end).

Screenshot_20210428-012626|225x500

@iamdeadlyz i sent 9.7 million Bsocial to my trust wallet and it’s not there… on Coinbase wallet it says everything correct says I sent 9.7 million but on my trust wallet it shows I sent 0 which makes no sense at all and it’s not in there I have all the info needed everything saved pls help me it’s a lot of money to me…

Hello @Tylersob To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Alan47

Hash: 0x07e4f6f7eb5e2740878ca00201d1c3f8c1ec21c8ecaf2897afc231652beab2db

See it says I’ve received Bsocial but it says 0? I don’t get how I could send 0 coins and get charged gas fees. So basically I sent 9.7 million Bsocial from my coin base wallet to my trust wallet, but not coins are in my trust wallet and says I received 0, but on Coinbase wallet it says everything correct says I sent 9.7 million about 10k worth of coins

@Tylersob you actually received 0 Bsocial you can see yourself on explorer.

You have to contact Coinbase for this issue.
Also, from checking the sender address, seems like your tokens swapped to new Bsocial (not sure) and new tokens are in your Coinbase address.
See the screenshot below:

Also, upon checking further I found bsocial has already swapped their tokens to new tokens in 1000:1
You can check here: https://twitter.com/banksocialio/status/1437487286351011845?s=21

Further clarification about this… it’s better to contact project team.

Sorry for so many questions so since they made a new coin and I have that new coin in my wallet still does that mean their old coin $bsocial isn’t actually worth anything and since I tried to transfer that coin it wouldn’t actually go anywhere just disappear pretty much? Because I have the right amount in the new coin they made

@Tylersob from the explorer, it shows your have received 0 bsocial. This is not Trust wallet issue. Trust wallet show what you have on blockchain.
as I suggested above, you have to contact Coinbase and bsocial team for clarification.