Sent BTC to BTCA address

Hi there
I have a issue with sending my btc from binance to wrong address (to BTCA , BEP20 on my own trust wallet) and my btc is lost.
I send a ticket (with all screen shots and TxId and address …) about 2 weeks now and no respond. then I read [How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address] article but there is no BTCA coin to select.
I would appreciate it if any one help/guide me

2 Likes

Hello @amione To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Withdraw amount of 0.21248936 BTC to wrong address (BTCA instead of BTC) from my binance (on BEP20 ) , I just want to saving on fee :man_facepalming:
Wallet Address (Bitcoin Anonymous BTCA)
0x3A846e2fcb3849DF1c864cCe8508F6F93704630C

And withdraw is Completed by TxID
0x41f8bae59693175a377ed956bd51b9c4b2cbbddd78a1bf7a7e56d235a0e05fdd

App version is 1.30.21 (pic attached)

Sorry I forgot this one

@amione tap on top right corner and search Binance-peg BTCB then switch on Binance-peg BTCB BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Alan you really are a superhero, much appreciated

Great! If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like