Sent but didn't receive

I sent Tron from my trust wallet to ruqqo. But it hasn’t reflected yet. But it has been debited from my Tron balance
Pls I need help on what to do

Hello @Godsgi2, Please contact the customer support of Ruqqo so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Hello, I sent ANC from Binance to Trust Wallet. It shows the completed transaction status in Binance but didn’t show in the wallet.

@vbin To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

App Version: 6.18(540)

Transaction hash: A313BE3641AEA01BE60980EA250B82A7E7C14120B27F7E0B9E7B227C070B69B1

Hello @vbin ANC is Terra’s CW20 token type, which is currently not supported by Trust Wallet, but we plan to add within the next couple of months. For now you can import your wallet to Terra station wallet (or any wallet that supports CW20 token standard type) to access your ANC tokens or you can wait until CW20 tokens type are supported by Trust wallet.

I see. So how can I do that transaction now? As they are not shown in the Trust Wallet. How can I send those ANCs to somewhere like Terra Station? Thanks!

@vbin just export your Trust wallet recovery phrase to Terra station you’ll be able to access your funds.

I installed Terra station and imported my Trust wallet recovery phrase I can just see my token i dont have access to send or swap … what can i do to?
Could you please help me

@Soheil2719 if you experiencing errors with Terra station wallet, you have to contact them for support. Make sure you have enough gas fee for transaction too.

1 Like