Sent ETH from binance to wallet, never arrived

Seguro que te ha pasado lo mismo que a mi , lo mande a través de una red que no era la idónea y el dinero está off.Hace días que intento recuperarlo y no sé el modo.La atención al usuario de Trust Wallet no da respuesta para la resolución de estos problemas.Si te equivocas pierdes el dinero !!! Es a lo que me estoy resignando .
Si alguien sabe cómo hacer para recuperar el dinero que se ha transferido desde una red no adecuada por favor que indique cuáles son los pasos

3 Likes

Estou com o mesmo problema , e não obtenho nenhum suporte para solucionar o problema .

2 Likes

Yo creo que el problema esta en que se hizo la transferencia desde una red que no esta en Trust.Habria que habilitar un token compatible al que utilizamos para enviar el dinero.Yo no se hacerlo pero, es la solucion.El dinero esta esperando a encontrar su sitio (hay que crearlo)
Un tema complicado

2 Likes

Yo tengo el mismo problema

2 Likes

I will give 10% commission to whoever finds a solution for me!

1 Like

Hi @immoleros,

The ETH that you have withdrawn from Binance is a BEP20 token.

Please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for Binance-Peg, and enable the one with Ethereum and BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

2 Likes

Thank you for your help, Binance actually helped me out (I didn’t expect!). Support from Trustwallet was not so good though…

1 Like

Hi pls I’m having the exact same problem and binance support said they couldn’t help. Not been able to reach Trust wallet support and been lost for almost 3 days now. Never will I ever use trust wallet or binance again! I just need help to sort this out.

1 Like

@Olaxdon
well if you have the exact same problem, then I know how I solved mine¨
The ETH that was transferred, has been converted into Binance-Peg Ethereum. Find that in your wallet in the long list of available tokens by clicking on the right top in the app and typing the exact words above, and then you will see your ETH

2 Likes

@immoleros searched as you advised on trust wallet but nothing came up

1 Like

do you mean that you didn¨t find that specific token in the list, or did you find it and your balance was still 0

Hi @Olaxdon,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH wallet address (press Ethereum, select receive, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link that was given by Binance
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
1 Like

@iamdeadlyz https://bscscan.com/tx/0x454e862f69bf12975b7bbaafa0ef2b1e93ff4fe86e7b872da8a5fed22b115b07

Please be informed that you have withdrawn Binance-Peg Ethereum token (BEP20), not a native ETH. That’s why it won’t display on the Ethereum that you have screenshotted.

To access ETH (BEP20), tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for Binance, and enable the one with Ethereum and BEP20. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

@iamdeadlyz thanks so much for the assistance! Tried searching but not getting the option from the drop-down.

@iamdeadlyz I have downloaded binance chain wallet, connected my trust wallet and located my binance-peg ethereum. Now want to send it back to my main binance account. I am seeing BTC, BEP2 and BEP20(BSC) networks. Pls which is the best network to choose to send back to binance under my circumstance? As I don’t want to make network mistakes again. Thanks.

Go to your Binance account. Deposit > Ethereum > select BEP20 (BSC) > then send it to the deposit address.

2 Likes

please help, I send a payment to coingate using binance-peg ethereum and never reached, my wallet only shows that’s confirming the transaction and i could’nt made the payment.

Hi @Rongt,

Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

Kindly contact the customer support of Coingate so they can assist you with the deposit issue.