Sent funds to wrong address (to the address I received them from)

Hi … I feel a bit stupid about this
But last night I sent BNB funds from my binance account to trust wallet, I then sent them back to binance … but stupidly I copy and pasted the received address from the original transaction. So the same address was used twice,

So they’ve vanished… it there any way to retrieve them?
I have tried various tutorials today. But with no luck. I reached out to Binance but I have had no reply. Hopefully l it’s something I can resolve with some experts on here.

I’m a novice with things like this so perhaps not searching in the correct place.
Would be very grateful for any tips… !

Cheers

4 Likes

Hello @Ashred83,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Hey there…
Thank you for replying!
Here is the info …

So I sent my bnb back to binance on the same address I originally received the bnb

I have literally don’t the same thing with my BNB funds
Did you get the issue resolved?

In that case, you need to contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the issue.

Not yet… trying to sort with binance.
It takes ages, days, for messages to go back and forward with their customers service team. I’ll keep y’all posted ! I think it’s going to be fine to be honest…

1 Like

I hope we all get help, and get return! Next time we must better look what we do :pray: