Sent wrong address

Please help , sent wrong address contract how get token back to my wallet ( tron to win ) was trying to swap then i knew i did something wrong

1 Like

Where did you get this “wrong” address? Do you have the keystore file/recovery phrase/private key of that wallet? If not

Please contact the customer support of the destination so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover or credit it, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Triple-check next time before transacting.

1 Like

I have the hash address , do you want to see it ? I have all the info. Is ok drop here or snapshot here ?

I need help… I did a pancake swipe from USDT to DOGE coin. It shows transaction successful but I never received my DOGE coin. Any help would be appreciated

1 Like

@delosangeles24 please answer the question asked above, you sent the token from where to where? Are you the owner of the destination address?

Hi @Amp3aah from your issue above, you swapped USDT BEP20 to DOGE BEP20 not native DOGE. Now go to your wallet and tap on top right corner and search DOGE then enable DOGE BEP20.
This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Yes I purchased tron … then I sent contract to wink … i never get received wink on my chart.
Contract wink I sent by accident

TLa2f6VPqDgRE67v1736s7bJ8Ray5wYjU7

Do you want me snapshot and drop here so you can see ?

unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Triple-check next time before transacting. There’s no way to recover them.

Wow , seriously :unamused:. I understood just give me the link for me to research if you can. Thanks again.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Tokens sent to wrong address