Seriously inexperienced, seriously lost

I made two transactions try ing to buy Safemoon coins,I got one right and one wrong. the one I got right shows up in the first pix at the bottom.

The right way to do it was to use the browser with in Trust Wallet and find Pancake Swop, then make sure pancake Swop is connected with Trust wallet and then make the exchange with in Pancake Swop by pasting the URL for Safemoon.

What I did on the transaction I got wrong, I added Pancake Swop to Trust Swop using the search in the very top right (first pix). I converted my BNB into cake (I think) and then pressed send from Pancake Swop, pasted Safemoons URL and sent it all. (Pix 2).

The Safemoon coins didn’t show up in Trust Wallet like the transaction I got right did but I got the receipt. (Pix 3) There is another page of the receipt.

I want to know how I can sell those coins or get them to appear in Trust Wallet like the transaction I got right.

Thank you for your help.

First of all it is SWAP, not swop. 2nd of all use those within the Trust Wallet by using DEX at bottom of the app. Your wallet is automatically connected, if it isn’t look for Wallet Connect. 3rd There are no pictures included.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: I got some cakeBEP20 and cant manage to find safemoon in the swap thing

Hi @Bobdown49,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (which crypto are you exactly trying to sell)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

hi there-you still available to help with a swap I did on trust wallet?

Hello @stefanpilot
Can you provide a more detailed explanation on your request?