Shiba Inu Coin / Bep 20

Hallo,

Ich habe folgendes Problem. Ich habe versehentlich vor mehreren Monaten Shiba Inu auf mein Trustwallet per Bep20 transferiert. Ich sehe die Coins in meinem Account.

Ich versuche diese gerade wieder zurück an Finance zu senden, nur das geht nicht.
Wie ich mich schon belesen habe, ist das Netzwerk falsch bzw. ich hoffe einer kann mir helfen wie ich die Coins wieder zurück zu Finance senden an.

1. Wenn ich die Coins versuche zu senden, sagt das System ich brauche mehr BNB obwohl ich genug BNB eigentlich habe.

Hoffe das mir einer helfen kann.

Hi there,

I have the following problem. Several months ago I accidentally transferred Shiba Inu to my Trustwallet via Bep20. I see the coins in my account.

I’m trying to send it back to Finance, but that doesn’t work.
As I have already read, the network is wrong or I hope someone can help me how to send the coins back to Finance at.

1. When I try to send the coins, the system says I need more BNB even though I actually have enough BNB.

I hope someone can help me.

Hello @Thomas5 can you send your SHIB address and BNB address? Also screenshot of the BNB you have ( tap on BNB and screenshot).

Hi Allan,

Attached my screenshots and address.

For example, I want to sent now Shiba back to my Bilanz Wallet with BEP 20 , and then the system, is telling me I don’t have enough BNB? Why , there are enough and the transaction fees are 0,19€…

@Thomas5 you need BNB BEP20 to transfer BEP20 tokens. The BNB you currently have is BNB BEP2.

You can swap some BNB BEP2 to BEP20 to cover your transaction fees. Here’s a guide on how to swap: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

Thank you.

This way? Swap my BNB to BNB Wrapped Be

b 20

@Thomas5 it seems you already have BNB BEP20. Now try to send your tokens.

Thank you, its working. Have a nice weekend.
Appreciate your help.In case I can help you let me know.