Solana's transfer and approval but not in the trust wallet

hello
I entered the options and used the vpn and did the refresh wallet. But I still have a problem. The amount of sol is not seen in the wallet.

TX Number:

4HshFbMXigyWsK1ukvew9ZWBJbpB4EpP3ZT6SZ1haQ6dUxNshWYHcECwRsnPXTBZuJNvYim4vrNNv15Ybtj5fkbN

WalletNumber:

GTpxHd6sW1QRk2dLsF8tYM42Xacn4ogBU5q1PHUNJWrF

Hello @adolfpm can you try different VPN apps and different servers too.
If problem persists, try to re-import your wallet; How to Re-Import your Wallet

1 Like

dear alen

When the address of Solana’s wallet in the trust is compared with the sent address. Solana sent to Trust wallet address has a misspelling (K: k) There are now two addresses for Solana with two inventories. 11.019 Solana sent with large address(K) is wrong.
And the original address with (k) is small.
For this reason, it is not seen in the loan. Please help me. To be seen in the wallet.Thank you

WalletNumber: (original)

Wallet Number send : ( K ) ( Typographical mistake)

GTpxHd6sW1QR (K) 2dLsF8tYM42Xacn4ogBU5q1PHUNJWrF

@adolfpm I don’t understand your issue… can you elaborate please? Where did you get the address with capital K?

Hello And I’m sorry to put this here but I’m not sure how to start a new topic it’s not obvious and I urgently need to know how to get my tokens out of trust into another thing like Coinbase

dear alen
In the address of Trust wallet , a lowercase letter is typed incorrectly (K-k )

WalletNumber:

When the address of Solana’s wallet in the trust is compared with the address sent. There are now two addresses for Solana with two inventories. 11 Solana is incorrect with the capital letter address sent. And the main address is in lower case. For this reason, it is not seen in the inventory. please help me. Thank you.

dear alen
In the address of Trust wallet , a lowercase letter is typed incorrectly (K-k )

WalletNumber:

When the address of Solana’s wallet in the trust is compared with the address sent. There are now two addresses for Solana with two inventories. 11 Solana is incorrect with the capital letter address sent. And the main address is in lower case. For this reason, it is not seen in the inventory. please help me. Thank you.