Staking cake on trustwallet

Is it still possible to stake cake to earn syrup or cake with trustwallet, because all my effort to do this doesn’t work.

8 Likes

I’ve heard tell residing in the United States and trying to interface with the exchange via iPhone makes things difficult. Shot in the dark, but maybe that will narrow things down for you.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Yes it is possible to stake cake to get syrup and also earn cake and you can stake syrup to get $TWT

6 Likes

@Sharer2017 … Check out this link out for full knowledge

How to Earn, Farm and Stake CAKE on PancakeSwap with Trust Wallet

4 Likes

Thank you all for your responses I am through with now.

When I get syrup after staking cake, if the staking period finish, does it mean I will be having both syrup and cake token.

2 Likes

Yes… When you unstaked you wil gt the cake you earn and the syrup you stake…

1 Like

Can this be done in mobile?

Yes i believe it can

Please I want more clarification on cake-BNB flip, in this instance which coin am I going to stake.

Bonjour mes twt ne s’affiche pas sur Pancake Swap ma balance est a 0 c’est normal ? Hello my twt does not appear on Pancake Swap my balance is a 0 is normal?

2 Likes

Check that link out

1 Like

Welcome @Sharer2017 to the community

Bonjour, this link will help you convert your TWT bep2 to bep20 in order for you to be able to utilise it in PancakeSwap/ BinanceSmartChain

3 Likes

Only bep20 TWT token will appear on pancakeswap, if it is bep2, you will only see it on your trustwallet. The reason is that on bep20 compliance coins can be seen on pancakeswap.

2 Likes

Ya los tokens que repartirían por hacer swap a los 2500 serían repartidos ?:thinking:

1 Like