Start Tomorrow - Referral Program Version 2

Hello Trust’s

Here is the new Referral program.

Continuing the discussion from [Trust Wallet Referral Program Version 2]

Keep up to date with Trust related news via this channel. You’ll be the first to know about new features, meetups, issues and more!

:construction: :construction: :construction:REMEMBER, your friend need to buy 50$+ to your get TWT :construction: :construction: :construction:

***BUY 50$ Inside the your TrustWallet

14 Likes

We are totally ready for it.

7 Likes

I need active id
How to active my account
Plz help anyone

9 Likes

Why my code is not ready active . Please help me

3 Likes

When the new referral program kick start your ID will automatically be active.

5 Likes

They dont send me last time airdrop

3 Likes

I hope people do not cheat this time and trust will not ban the program this time.

4 Likes

you need to buy for 50$ of cryptos in the app i think

2 Likes

REMEMBER, your friend need to buy 50$+ to your get TWT

Buy what and where? On the internal wallet exchange? Just transfer for example 1 LTC from the Binance will not work?

5 Likes

$50 Crypto must be purchased from the provider> How to Buy Crypto With Trust Wallet

1 Like

Thank. I just saw this option

3 Likes

You friend need buy crypto’s more se 50 usd inside the TrustWalet

4 Likes

Hello! Thanks for your reply. I already figured it out. Unfortunately this is not possible for me. I do not have friends.

2 Likes

Everyone now wants to hop in to Trustwallet because of the referral Program. Which is good! Congrats for reaching 5m users!

2 Likes

Very excited about that. Though I have not gotten one yet.

4 Likes

so this event must buy,no buy no reward?

1 Like

You should sign-up to an active referral. Also they are doing a monthly distribution. So,I guess it is not instant upon sign-up.

1 Like

Yeap i believe on that @AmirahBNB because i sended my referral for 2 friends, i received the information about the transaction but don’t received the 1000 twt (beacuse my friends need to buy 50$ on plataform) BUT i think after some days i’m will receive 100 TWT per indication of these friends.

1 Like

Hi. One question… how long does the friend has to make the $50 usd purchase?

i don’t know about the time @Jockarlos, but the referral code its active yet, believe in while “my code is active” (my friend did what download TrustWallet and install in your smartphone) when they spend more de 50 USD inside of the plataform (BUY), the funds will be transfer for us after 2 days.

1 Like