Swap of BTC to ETH

Hi - I recently swaped 0.2BTC in my TrustWallet using the swap function. The transaction was successful. The 0.2BTC has been removed but there is no ETH showing. I looked on block explorer and the address seems to be correct for ETH - but given I just used the swap function this was not requested as it was just a swap within my wallet.

How long does it take for the ETH to show ?

I have the latest version of the Mobile iOS app

5 Likes

Hello @str1 Sometimes your swap could take some time, please be patient.

4 Likes

Thank you - it did take time but has come thru. Sorry for my panic, it was the first time I had tried to swap in the wallet - so was nervous when it didnt just appear instantly. I now know better but appreciate there is a wonderful forum like this to ease my mind!

4 Likes

@Timz7x Please provide your LTC receiving address.

3 Likes

How step by step to swap btc to ltc bro?
In yutube tutorial, using pancake swap. But pancake swal nothing btc on there option.

Thanks before

3 Likes

@Rizky92 Ensure your Trust app is updated, go to the swap section then change token to BTC and LTC then swap.

3 Likes

I can’t, friend. even though my application version is already 8.2.7. and when I want to transfer my btc balance to another wallet an error occurs “utxo dust error” please help

Yesterday I sent a support ticket, but there has been no answer.

3 Likes

@Rizky92 Can you provide a screenshot of the error.

3 Likes

Hello man! About an hour and a half ago I tried swapping around 6.5LTC to USDT(ERC20). To my surprise, under the transactions tab, for the specific transaction it doesn’t say “swap” but “transfer”. The LTC transaction confirmed but there is no USDT in my wallet… This is the transaction hash 751899f8a9c715a835b940d9fb360b6b05a9535b27fc93eef0fdb1c5c63c9f91. This is my USDT address 0x5b0a17451586FE1802d64453F7b88C7998669e9d. The app version at the time of the swap was iOS Version 10.1 (827).

3 Likes

Hello @itachinulled
Please be patient, you’ll get your tokens.

3 Likes

Here I can’t make a swap with the BTC balance I have. This process is always loading and repeating itself continuously

prnt.sc/dFZAnhyMzqio

Here I can’t transfer my balance to another wallet because there is an error “dust utxo error”. This process always tries to use a different wallet in the trust wallet or a wallet from outside the trust wallet and the results are the same.

prnt.sc/dFZAnhyMzqio

Please help me sir.

3 Likes

@Rizky92 Can you check if your app is up to date again and also reimport your wallet.

2 Likes

My application is already in the latest version with version 8.2.7, and I tried again to swap and transfer my balance to another wallet, it still doesn’t work with the same error, namely “utxo dust error”

prnt.sc/q-7g5tbRG024

Please help

3 Likes

@Rizky92 Please read this

5 Likes