Swap/Trade TWT history tell me please

You checked your address by scan.

You can view all your wallet transactions here

Binance Org

Click on the menu option on the right top and then select Binance Chain Explorer for BEP2 transactions and Binance Smart Chain Explorer for BEP20 transactions.

Good luck!

Its only swap trade… I didn’t withdraw it

Hi @DgamerZ1989, if you need further assistance, please respond to my reply here: Swap/Trade TWT history tell me please - #2 by iamdeadlyz.

I don’t think they allow me to send a simple message with them lol… I tried a repetition nothing change… Any help pls.

I tried it maybe more than 5 times

I’ll repeat my inquiry for you if you don’t mind.

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

This is where I have been sir…

Yup, understandable. This thread is the correct place to get support as well. Please respond to my message and provide further information so I can assist you.

1 Like

Hello good day to all Mam/Sir,

I would like to ask where is my 50 trust token go? it just suddenly vanished after I confirmed successfully (but NOT received) for SWAP from BEP2 to BEP20 on my screenshot it only appears as 864? But this is insufficient balance… It must be appear as overall 914 Trust token… Please help thank you sir mam

I need the following information.

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. TWT BEP2 and TWT BEP20 address
  3. Transaction ID
1 Like

Hello sir seriously I cannot submit my request there in(Not Functional) to load the support it could only load but nothing happened… I have a video I can type captcha then enter but it didn’t sent eventually. Do I need to send to you in private?

bnb16aq0tsfgfkvgt77dnm8jzc599vuv5y2krkrhnz

0xdaA128FB361B6432BdEd8162FcFBc53f3177F02a

Where I should find transaction ID? This screenshot is only for withdrawal - BEP2 NOT on SWAP History.

And those site you recommended in support of trust wallet app I cannot really send any message… I mean its not functional I can simply type any captcha then enter but nothing happened. Its not even sending.!!

Upon checking the said addresses, it looks like you have successfully swapped 900 TWT BEP2 to TWT BEP20.

For your reference, please check:
200 TWT-8C2 (tx link) → 200 TWT BEP20 (tx link)
700 TWT-8C2 (tx link) → 700 TWT BEP20 (tx link)

I am made a three times Swap … The first was Failed (50 TWT) then second (50 TWT) one was sucessful and the next third one was (800 TWT)

On my screenshot says I have only balance as 864… But it must be shown as 914 instead.! Extra - (14 trust token balance is from DeFi farm) so if you ignored it - must appear only as (850 trust token) so I insist must be appeared as 914 or either 900… hope you get what I mean sir.

as I mentioned earlier the first one I received Notice was executed Succesful.! (But didn’t Received the expected Swap from BEP2) so there is really missing 50 trust token… this is absurd and unfair where did it went?

Perhaps, you were confused? You have swapped the 50 TWT BEP20 that you thought were missing to BNB BEP20. Please check this transaction: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xf727bab95379bb790bd7763824ced420982250a64ab9934b80db7058aedbc604

There are no other crosschain swap transactions aside from the txs on my previous response.

2 Likes

Thanks for that I am really appreciated all the response but honestly I am speechless to admit that I am definitely confused to look up on the trustwalletapp to provide these swap trade… Still on beta tester… !

A post was split to a new topic: Need help! Swapped twt to USDT

A post was split to a new topic: Swapped SAFEMOON to BNB, where can I find my BNB now?