Swapped tether usdt for saitama

I swapped some TETHER USDA for some Saitama INU on uniswap. Transaction status says complete in my TETHER. It show up on Explore. The gas fee was already taken from my ETH. I have the Saitama INU token added to my token list on my wallet already but I never received my Saitama INU and it’s been 3 hours. Please help

Hello @Mthrtrkr07 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

:warning: Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

Good morning, I still did not get my tokens. I still have a zero balance.

Hello @Mthrtrkr07 ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, I did the transaction 3 days ago and I still didn’t received my saitama tokens. Can anyone help me please??

1 Like

Welcome, I still never received mine. I did my transaction on 10/25. I have gave up on it. So if you get any different advise I’m interested in seeing it. Good luck recovering your funds.

I ended up going onto my gate.io account and buying my Saitama directly without the gas fees, FYI. Saved me a lot of money!