Swapping Matic to slp

Dear customer service,

I connected my Trust Wallet to uniswap to swap MATIC for BSL. I didn’t receive any error notifications but somehow the swap didn’t occur. Strange enough, I did lost my gas fees (fortunately I didn’t lose my Matic coins). I don’t see any transfer details on my Matic or bsl tokens in Trust Wallet. I have the latest version of TrustWallet. Can you tell me what I did wrong?

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello,
Thanks for your help. I send you the requested screenshots.

When I make the swap, the transfer is nog executes but my gas fees als gone.

@RonVisser When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

Hi I had similar issue, I transferred £700 in matic to kracken, unaware of the BEP20 issue, kracken don’t accept this. So the transfer is just gone knowhere…!

Can anyone help me recover this it’s the bulk of my money…

@RTG1982
Please contact the customer support of Kraken so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Yes that’s seems to have happened they are a flat no on any support it’s gone.

Is there no means of recovery at all, seems crazy that this can happen

@RTG1982
Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.