The deposit transaction has not been completed

Hi dear friend I had trouble transferring Tetra currency from my wallet to Bainance Currency transfer transaction performed But it does not exist in the balance account Help me what to do The deposit amount is still in the wallet Nor can it be transferred again. Thank you for your good support.

Bende aynı sorunu bnb para birimi gönderirken yaşadım bu sorun nasıl çözülecek

Hi @sajjaddm,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address (copy and paste the address here, include screenshots as well)
  3. Transaction ID
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Hi I can not send USDT currency! I sent it to Bainance Exchange but it was not sent! The transaction shows that it was successful but the currency or money was not deducted from my account! I sent it twice to another exchange office, but it will not be sent and it will only reduce the commission! How can I resubmit successfully? I got into trouble! help! I will send the pictures!

Sending your USDT to Binance is not possible since you do not have any ETH to pay for the network fees. https://etherscan.io/address/0xebe3a1715cf89fe533f3d62998eb076e1cc16232

You can read this to learn more about ETH and gas fees: What is an ETH gas fee?

A post was split to a new topic: Need help in staking TWT

Guys
I have sent 100 BUSD (BEP 20) from trust to metamask yestarday and, however the transaction is successed it hasnt delivered yet. Could anyone check it please?
Transaction hash: 0x065c5f8c6b2f1d1c2870b94a73b29656b32c128febaba6022fa1b59b2fa62830