Token not received

Version 1.15.5
No transaction ID

3 Likes

Hi @Ladyheart,

May I know what your crypto address is?

5 Likes

Sir I just stake 61 trx for 3 days. Since 6th september, and now 9th. But, I can’t unstake. Even I keep 7 trx in available balance to cover the fees

5 Likes

@Guntur79, welcome to the community. You don’t need to pay as high as 7 TRX you kept in the available balance for you to unstake… if truly you have locked for 3 days and now you want to unstake, just click the line where you have the available balance, it will take you to another page where you have the option to withdraw, click on that withdraw, then you see the options stake, unstake and claim rewards, click on unstake and state the amount of TRX you wish to unstake, like in your case now, 61 TRX and click on continue you have successfully unstaked back to your wallet. And if you want to withdraw your rewards too, just click on claim rewards and send to your wallet as well. No fee is required for this transaction.

6 Likes

This is my addresss. TRimeACRYdyTsaPzuvd4cgiXmFFbgtN3XY
Unstake still not available even though I have waited for 3 days

2 Likes

Hi @Guntur79,

Upon checking your address, it looks like the three days freeze is not yet done. Please try again later, which is 8 hours from now.

4 Likes

Oh. Im sorry Sir, Im not making sure earlier

1 Like

Hello. @Guntur79

The counter was reset for 3 days because you had 3 separate stake.

For more information about the unstake tron ​​please read the guide.

4 Likes

Team of Trust wallet is friendly. Thank U all

1 Like

Please :pray::pray: guys what did u understand by crypto address means

1 Like

It’s means your wallet address *Receiver address * where token or coin are sent

2 Likes

This is my crypto address
0x25E38ff59569f5E270B69DC9086A329722FE730A

1 Like

Hello.

Please provide the correct address if you have multiple wallets in TRUST This address does not have any transduction USDC.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x25E38ff59569f5E270B69DC9086A329722FE730A

1 Like

Then how did this happened and this is the second time

1 Like

How many Ethereum wallets do you have in Trustwalletapp??

2 Likes

Check all wallets please because this address has no transaction to receive USDC?

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that you receive that amount on another wallet, maybe you have another multicoin wallet or you just imported another eth wallet before, just check all your wallets.

1 Like

I am using one multi coin ethereum wallet but I import the phrase from the TWT giveaway that was held yesterday which i later deleted it from my wallet

1 Like

So far we haven’t got the correct Ethereum address, I have already checked the address in Explorer because there is no transaction to receive USDC:)

3 Likes