Tokens not showing

My xrp not shown in my trust wallet while i swap bnb to xrp is sussess

@ErdiBey24 Please contact the customer support of Gate so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

@chsamran Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Gate borsasi onaylamaz ise benim coinler artik kaybolmusmu sayiliyor ?

BNB is a fake token?

I swapped BNB ERC 20 for BNB bep20

if I look at my wallet address on BSC scan it says my bep 20 coins are there.

@openbahr
Where did you make that swap?
Check your wallet, you’d find that the BNB you have is a fake token

Anyone help me I deposit busd using binance to tw

Completed but still my wallet is zero !

Here is my wallet address

bnb18fy8u4mvhhzx326htkjs54y4cg2dnrg8thp9qx

Tw version is 2.12

1 Like

@Kingkos
You already got your BUSD but made a crosschain swap after, kindly confirm in your wallet.

I’m having the same problem. I’ve sent multiple emails with screenshots today. When can I expect an answer. I’m trying to buy some tokens and my coins/tokens/balances are not showing even though they’re listed as completed in my wallet history. PLEASE check my emails and assist. Thank you.

I sended bnb to my wallet it seems success but I can’t see the tokens !
Can some help me about this ?
Tx 58E26C219AEB6B3B054867EB9939ACB7B90EA9A3F616E57546D841906BC9EC48

Hi!

I tried to swap my USDT to BSC so that I can stack up for my transaction fees. I tried swapping it to BSC last night and it stated that it was approved. It deducted the transaction fee but the transaction seems to have failed since there was no swapping reflected in my wallet. I tried to do 2 different transactions and now, whenever I try to do the same swap with the same coins it says error.

My app is in the latest version (it says 2.12)

Address: 0x03D1Ae808d6D9ad5F439BE1dA25be4465AA86cef

Hash Links:
0x30977f9129b2f5b22a75e70de898d687ca78cb4a92e6baa5e0fe2c2c256d2237

0xa3ca496b41b990bcdb07c867509ea5b199c60be445fd46fe76081a107ac90ec2

Please help me.

I transferred some aave usdt yesterday and it still doesn’t show in my wallet. Please help me recover my tokens

Hi Jenny, please can you help…

I’ve swapped my smart chain to BnB and it has gone to the bsc hub and I haven’t received anything? Please can you help?

I’m having the same problem as most. I sent bnb from Kucoin to my wallet. In my wallet it says successful however the balance is not there. I’ve done this type of transfer many times and never had any issue.

Transaction hash. 233A56DD30483ED3ED27280E4AB6AEC32720889792F65C30AE6EE7847207D114

Wallet address:
bnb13h7ev0s8tzl3zwa8yawsl0glgtuc0fpx42wd2d

can’t add any screenshot

@Danny3060
Please contact the customer support of Kucoin so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

@Ahmetsimsek
You already made a crosschain swap to bep20 BNB.

@Maxshso
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

1 Like

@Ababil1 , @Mwazza88
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I tried to swap it now but it only says error. I’ve been at it since this morning but it’s always showing “error”

@Maxshso
Can you provide screenshots of this?
You could also try closing the app then reopen and try the swap again OR reimporting your wallet then swap after.

1 Like

I already tried reopening the app but still the error remains.