Transaction error - contract validate error: Validate TransferAssetActuator error, insufficient fee. I got this error plz help

Plz solve my problem i got this transaction error
And i have sufficient amount but still it give me error plz help me anyone

TYJLpdXKEfL11fCvx9HfgE8cfsdSTrWpip

2 Likes

Hello @Himanshusingh, can you try sending a smaller amount first and see if it works?

First try and comfirm the contract address,then you have to have some amount of tron(trx) for fees.

1 Like

I try but it not work

. . . . . . … … . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Hi @Himanshusingh, please try to add more TRX to your wallet as TRX is required as a fee to send out TRC10 tokens.

I have sufficient amount

. . . . . . . . . . . … . . . . . . . . . . . .

@Himanshusingh Try reimporting your wallet then send out to see if it works.

Not working , what ro do now . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kindly send more TRX to your wallet as said earlier then send out again if it works.

1 Like

Fees - 0.1 trx
But i have 1 trx
So, why i send more trx

… . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Hello I am not able to by more coins because of "policy regulations " for this reason i can’t biy BNB to pay the fees and my money is locked in the app.
U can’t sell my doge coins because of this issue.
What can i do?

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Transaction failed every time

Please I need your help ,I sent dogecoin from my mining account to my trust wallet account since yesterday and up till now is not showing in my account I even try small amount n yet the same thing .pls can someone help me

Hello @Eritonk To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

sy mau tanya tadi saya kirim coin eminer dari indodax ke trust wallet, di indodax sudah sukses, sy juga cek di situs resminya eminer juga ada transaksinya sukses, tapi kenapa di saldo trust wallet sy tidak bertambah ya?

A post was split to a new topic: Missing tokens not sent nor refund

Tôi gửi token hơn 3hôm bay cân pending
Thật sự tôi rất hoang mang.ko biết làm thế nào?

Unfortunately, I lost my trust in your security. Please increase the security of the wallet. I hacked and emptied my valuable currency without having my wallet attached to a site or app, even without giving anyone 12 words. This loss is my responsibility to you. please follow up

1 Like