Transactions - trades not shown

Hello, I sent Bnb from Bianance to Trust app twice, both transactions are shown. Then traded BNB for CBM no transaction shown in my CBM account. Then traded CBM for BNB then traded BNB to BTC sent BTC to Bianance wallet/account and it never arrived. The trust App is only showing my BNB entering from Bianance no transactions after that. I’ve asked Trust support for weeks to help find where my BTC are stuck, however nothing so far.
Please Help!

2 Likes

Can you share your transaction information and the wallet address you used to receive BNB from Binance?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Please copy the transaction ID of the token you sent and post it here.

It seems you see BNB (BEP2) to BTC (BEP2) in Binance from Trust Wallet.

1 Like

Hello,
Sorry for the duplicate! I show the BNB arrived, there is no BTC transactions showing, arrived or sent.
The other 2 photos show my Bianance wallet/account I made sure I set BTC/BEP2
however I didn’t realize I was supposed to use the Bianance memo 108147299
Instead I entered a memo that I made up # 12345 not sure if that was the issue or not.
Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Click on the BNB in trust wallet, click on sent BNB and copy the transaction information from there, then post I here.

1 Like

Not using the memo could cause your deposit to delay or not to be credited.

You need to contact Binance support on the live chat for assistance.

1 Like

1 Like

Hello, that is the first transaction I sent to Bianance from Trust App account. It has not went through either. However the larger transaction I sent of BTC I have no record of the transaction. It never posted to my Trust wallet

1 Like

Contact Binance for this issue.

Just to remind you next time make sure you use the memo Binance gives you for deposit.

But for that of BTC you said you sent, provide details of the balance before sending and after sending. There must be an information to for this

1 Like

Salut.
Comment savoir son adresse du portefeuille Trust Wallet ?

1 Like

Click on your Trust app , go to the wallet/coin you wish to use. Click on deposit. That is your address for that particular coin.

1 Like

Cliquez sur votre application Trust, accédez au portefeuille / pièce que vous souhaitez utiliser. Cliquez sur le dépôt. C’est votre adresse pour cette pièce en particulier.

1 Like

Saya menuggu bnb saya masuk?knp bnpb madih 0

1 Like

Kindly help me with this transaction. The ETH is yet to be received, even after more than 12hours since success transaction.

1 Like

İ have the same problem withdraw vechain from binance app using the barcode to trust wallet of safemoon, transaction was successful but haven’t received anything it’s been more than 10hours

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: I have copiosa tokens but the USD amount is not showing up