Transferred coins from Binance but it’s not appearing in my wallet

Hi , I am having a huge issue with this wallet. I transferred theta to trust Wallet. It shows that the transaction has been received but the coins aren’t appearing in my account. Is this wallet a scam ? They took my hard earned money . Please help.

Hello @Tadeosun,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

For your information, we do not have the ability to control your funds. The Trust Wallet app is a non-custodial wallet. You have full ownership over your cryptos, so we can’t “scam” you.

Hi @iamdeadlyz, can you please help with theta issue. I transferred theta over to trust wallet about 1.5 days ago, I can see that I received the tokens, but coin balance is still 0. I have also already tried re-importing wallet, but still same issue. Details below:

1. App version: 5.8 (586)
  2. Public address: 0x154cD9a12D827c31f2d84c3E8292396921Eec4ee
  3. Hash number: 0x5f24760ca3464dea2991ad1000d58701200640e86eb0ba73ef847ec91a84dbf9
  4. Transferred theta from okex to trust wallet
  5. Screenshot below

Hello @Robstradamus,

Thanks for providing the requested details.

There are issues regarding the Theta node, hence the incorrect display of the balance. The dev team is already working on it. Also, there is nothing to worry about, funds are SAFU.

cc: @Tadeosun

Great, good to hear and thanks for the info.

1 Like

hello

I bought THETA and QKC currencies and the sending was successful and the details of transactions are registred,but it was not added to my wallet!
what’s the problem?

1 Like

cc: @Farshad0019972180

For QKC, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Hi , I am having a huge issue with this wallet. I transferred theta to [[trust Wallet] . It shows that the transaction has been received but the tokens/balance aren’t appearing in my account. Please help.

hash number:0xef7f5c0b40cc0a44752e1bb3c8679b7da34fa8c06452545353d8b26067f7ed9d
recieve adress:0x9505005c37475E992dDe09cfE519a2485b455311
version:1.22.14

@Farshad0019972180
Please read my previous response about Theta:

For your QKC, please provide me the details as requested here:

QKC problem solved. just there is theta problem in isn’t appearing in my account.
thank you very much for your help

1 Like

Download the latest update in playstore… That wil solve that

A post was merged into an existing topic: Missing DASH balance

HELLO AGAIN
my problem still doesn’t solve?

Hi @Farshad0019972180,

The dev team is working on this right now. Please check in a while, and thank you for your patience.

Hi. I have exactly same problem… And want to ask you if your problem was fixed? Thanks

Hello @strypas,

The team has already determined the issue with the THETA nodes. Their nodes are a bit unstable, and we are working on a fix. Your funds are SAFU.

Thanks for quick replay. So should i try to reinstall my Trust wallet, or just wait first?

Yes was fixed, appeared in my wallet after a few days.

A post was split to a new topic: “operation error occurred” help needed