Tried swapping with no success

Hello am trying to swap a coin for another and I keep getting waiting for confirmation without it ever working.
I have updated my app. I don’t know the problem please help me

@Vickypeters To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0xaef4497D14aC600856f65550B77818905A4Be532

I tried swapping chrome metaverse to eth. It keeps saying waiting for confirmation. After I clicked confirm, it will load then start all over to no avail. What can I do. Am stocked here and my money too. Please help me

@Vickypeters When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

I did approved and I was charged. Yet the swapping it’s not working. Thanks for your response.

This is the approval

How can I confirm the transaction in my wallet. Am sorry for the inconveniences. Just that my money is stocked and am under pressure. Thanks in anticipation

@Vickypeters Can you try to make the swap again and see if the error persists?
If it does, please try using another dApps (1inch Exchange) to make the swap.

Please am sorry to ask. How can I use another dapps 1 inch exchange? Because I tried it again and it persist

@Vickypeters In your Trust app, go to DApps, under Exchanges you should see “1inch Exchange” or visit https://app.1inch.io directly.

I have tried all, non seems to work. I even have to pay another approval fee in the 1inch. Thanks. Any other advise or information will be appreciated