Tron error in staking now is frozen

My tron is now frozen after an error when staking and now I cant get it back it says its staked in tron scan but frozen on my account cant unfreeze either the non response from the support team is pissing me off how can u get things fixed if there is no one to help not happy here is a few pics if anyone can help please help me im getting frustrated with this i staked 15 more tro yesterday and that worked no worries but my 200 odd tron still in frozen state

3 Likes

Hello @Graham1 You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX also and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available.
Make sure you leave some free TRX for gas fees.

Read how to stake TRX here: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

1 Like

Ok thanks for that ill try that it ends for the 15 trin I staked tomorrow so hopfully they all become available again and I can stake whole lot properly this time im sorry I posted twice i wasn’t shore if I posted it rite do you know what the go is with the support ticketing system dont seem to get a reply on it ??.

@Graham1 sorry for inconvenience we’ve caused. There is a lot of tickets there. Team is working hard on replying every single ticket.

1 Like

i staked my TRX
My TRX has been frozen for 3 days.
Now I am unable to unstake. When I click unstake it says ‘Not Available’.
whats problem ?
please check my problem :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Hello @Alii_yazdi To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1- version : 6.4(643)

2- my wallet address

TKdRj71dLX5Er9HBCUJupQyLDQL4QXDNsU

3- TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

4- After 3 days, I went unstake my trx , but I was faced with the message “ not avaibale “

@Alii_yazdi can you screenshot without ‘not available’ error pop-up? Also, you have to add some TRX for gas fees too.

add trx to my trx wallet for gas fee ?

@Alii_yazdi you have to stake whole amount of frozen TRX. And then unstake after 3 days they will be available. You need small amount of TRX for gas fees too.

you mean like , i stake 699 trx again and after 3 days , unstake that ? true?where i pending trx gass fee ??

Hi I am having the same issue as the previous post. My TRX account is frozen and has been for over a week. I thought it was just a delayed redemption period but after further review and the above post i am experiencing the same issue. I have attempted to attach screenshots but I am receiving an error message “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”
If needed, I will respond with the required info

@Igordon129 you have to stake whole amount of frozen TRX. And then unstake after 3 days they will be available. You need small amount of TRX for gas fees too.

I am facing the same issue. Just for the sake of clarifcation, if I have 265 TRX frozen due to system glitch, you are suggesting that I add additonal 265 TRX and stake it again? and so by doing this, I will get a total of 530 trx back into my account after 3 days? Am I correct?

Please do reply.

Regards,
Adrian Pereira

@adryn86 only stake frozen amount which is 265 TRX in your case. But make sure you have some unfrozen TRX 2-3 for gas fee.

@ewerex you have to add some TRX (non frozen TRX) for gas fee. 2-3 TRX should be enough I think.