Tron unstake issue

I try to stake tron coins. Now I see frozen tokens. When I try unstake it’s say ‘not available’. I informed support this issue 3 time but only sent me auto answer.

Hello @kmlmtn You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake, they’ll be available.

Read how to stake TRX here: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

1 Like

Dear Alan47, I stake 10 days ago. I am not 1st time staking. I stake 18th August but not staked because when I click reward claim it’s say not available.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Dear Alan47, pease see attached screen shots and please watch screen record which one I uploaded my youtube channel.

@kmlmtn can you send me your address in plain text too (copy and paste). Also, you need some available (non frozen) TRX to cover transaction fees, about 1-2 TRX.

1 Like

I sent already 51 tron please see below ss.

@Alan47 please see below address.ı will transfer 10 tron now.

THJ12sppUw2mq8rhDjKsiCVAiM87jSd61H

@kmlmtn have you tried to stake after top up?
If not try to stake 482 TRX, if problem persists let us know.

Now I did 480 tron stake I think it’s okay we will see after 3 days because now show staked. Please see below photos. I will inform after 3 days for result. Thanks and regards.

@kmlmtn it looks good now. After 3 days it should be okay to unstake and they will be on available section.

Dear Alan47 my issue is solved. Thanks for your kind help. Have a great day.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!