Trust does not show MANTA coin balance

@LS2 Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

To reduce response times from customer support, ensure you include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Hello,

I also have troubles with MANTA on Trustwallet.

In my trustwallet my Manta Pacific balance is 2100 tokens. But when i try to send these, i receive a pop up ‘Not enough Manta ETH to cover the gas fee’. I added some ETH to my wallet but still i receive the same pop up… My Manta ETH wallet is empty, so i think thats the reason i am having these troubles.

Is there a way to top up that wallet? because, when i top up the adress off my Manta ETH wallet, the ETH goes to my ETH wallet…

Thank you.

1 Like

@Robbe123456 You need to select the MANTA network on the wallet you are sending from.

Youre saying when sending ETH to trust wallet, to act as MANTA(ETH), we send the Eth shares to the manta network address? Please be clear in what you are saying.

I have exactly the same problem. I want to transfer my Manta tokens to the exchange and have no ETH to pay the fees. I am on various exchanges, but I can’t send ETH anywhere on the Manta network and ETH on other networks doesn’t work either. How can I get ETH from the Manta network? The Trust Wallet in Chrome does not work for me either, the tokens are not displayed there, everything looks fine in the Trust iOS app. Need help

@Philipp You need to deposit your ETH through the MANTA network.

Yes, I unterstand the point. But I can’t send Eth from my Exchanges (Bybit, Bitget, Mexc & Kucoin) over the Manta Network. So how can I withdraw my Manta now? And the Chrome & Firefox Trust Wallets don’t show my Manta Tokens.

@Philipp You need to find an exchange that supports the MANTA network or where you can bridge to the MANTA network but please do your research.

I’m having same problem can’t withdrawal Manta can someone help keeps showing unknown path

@Ilirgecaj1 Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Settings → Support
or support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Ok so have a similar issue trying to send my manta. in my trust wallet app i have 2 crypto accounts

1. ETH(manta pacific) balance zero
  2. MANTA(manta pacific) balance 377.9
    (both accounts have the same address)

When i tried to send my manta balance to Kucoin i get the error message - you don’t have enough manta pacific(eth) to cover network fees. so i sent a small amount of manta pacific(eth) to my manta pacific(eth) account as instructed but it was credited to my manta(manta pacific) account so my manta pacific(eth account is still zero balance.
I am assuming this is something to do with both accounts having the same address.

I hope i have explained this clearly as i really hope i can get this resolved so i can withdraw my manta.

@cryptopuskas You need to deposit ETH to your wallet on the MANTA network.

Hi Tobi & thanks for the reply, this is the problem i am having. do you have any suggestions of what exchanges i can do this from? i tried to send manta from my kucoin account to eth manta network on trust wallet but the funds went into my manta account not mt eth manta.

@cryptopuskas You can try from Binance, they support the MANTA network.

I cant use binance in the uk, when i used kucoin i can only send manta on the manta network, when i try to send eth there is no option to send on the manta nework, all very confusing.

@cryptopuskas When you’re withdrawing Ethereum from the exchange you’re using, you need to select the MANTA network.

I have tried this, when i try to withdraw Ethereum from kucoin the manta network is not available on the drop down box.

I tries this and there is no option to send Ethereum on the manta network.

Hi Tobi, did you sent me an email me requesting more info? thanks in advance

@cryptopuskas They probably do not support withdrawing ETH on that chain.
Also no I didn’t send you an email and would never, only official mail is [email protected]