Trust Wallet is the best!

I have been using Trust Wallet.I am sure that Trust Wallet never error until now.

4 Likes

I believe you. Same idea please.

6 Likes

Riiiiiight yes thatā€™s why my wallet was wiped and I got kicked for asking for help. I promoted this company left and right and they do this? Iā€™m an Angel Investor and Member in directors circle in Oxford. Unless everything is explained why this happened im maken sure everyone in oxford and my contacts in silicon knows never to use this. The most secure??? No its not. And im not the only one. Ill be getting ahold of so called ā€œTrustā€ and I better get some answers. Couldnt care less if anyone believes me or not because in the end one of two things will happen but ill be getting my money back no matter what. Just like when Binance stile 700 us from me over a year ago when they locked me out and said we donā€™t serve the U.S. hah well you let me trade and earn over 700 just to steal it from me. Like I said i promoted and referred many to this wallet and now im makong sure everyone knows what just now happened. You think this is secure? Yea I did to but its not. Not at all. Be careful because if it happened to us it will happen to you

5 Likes

keep thinking that buddy and your in for a not so sweet surprise when you loose everything like injust did

3 Likes

same idea dude , i very agree

4 Likes

Completely agree with you, regards!

4 Likes

Yea I agree with you

5 Likes

What are the rules to be broken before my trust wallet account will be wiped out?

4 Likes

In Trust we trust. Surely the very Best

5 Likes

Sii :raised_hands:t5: estoy de acuerdo :point_up:t4:

5 Likes

Can you please help me how to recovered my recent accnt i accidentally unistall it, then i forgot my 12 words :sob::sob: thats why i lost it

5 Likes

There is no solutionā€¦ :disappointed:

4 Likes

No chance unfortunately :confused:

5 Likes

sad ! i think i lost mu funds :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Yes it is and very easy to access and its also secure

3 Likes

One of the best and secured wallet in the world with support of many erc20 coins and adding

3 Likes

Yes trust wallet is doing well seriously.

3 Likes

Yes.I agree sir. Trust Wallet very quickly when I open it in app

4 Likes

Am just trying out this wallet.
From experience seems it gonna be great wallet
:wink:

2 Likes

Welcome onboard. You wonā€™t be disappointed

2 Likes