Trust Wallet quotation (in euro) is always different (lower) from google or investing.com quotations

hello everyone,
i notice that the price (in EURO) i read on trust wallet of 1 bitcoin is always different from the price i read on google or investing.com and is always a bit lower.
How come this happens?
What is the most reliable price?
Thanks

1 Like

Hello @superdan please take a look

thanks @k.amon
I read what you suggested.
I saw the quote on CoinMarketCap
and it gives at this exact moment (20:09 in Italy) 1 bitcoin at €23,947.15 euro while on trust wallet I see 23.666.67 euro.
the amount of bitcoin I have on my wallet and I read on Trust Wallet is 1,001 bitcoins
Its a HUGE difference and TW value is always lower than CoinMarketCap, Google and Investing (constantly around 300 euro less)
I cannot explain this difference

1 Bitcoin is still = 1 Bitcoin , i will report the issue but for now you can go to your settings and put the price in USD . You should be good in USD . the issue is only for your currency.

1 Like

Thank you very much @k.amon
I confirm that changing the preferences and putting dollars aligns the value with that of the other platforms.
So the problem only occurs with the euro value.
It would be nice if this discrepancy in euros was corrected by Trust Wallet because I am much more comfortable seeing the value in euros rather than dollars and, like me, I think many others too.
Thanks again

1 Like