Trustwallet Eth Stolen or Hack

Hi, All of a sudden today my all eth from trustwallet eth has been stolen to an unknown account. I did not do this transaction. How could it be possible? I also do not have private key saved in anywhere. Any help would be appreciated, also please let me know how can I make my wallet more secure? Any more security features to be activated? I am also placing the txn hash here for your perusal. 0xbbc252fff75cbd80b596b1bf01491e9330ae6b22f11b7afab897d61f954d15af

If the eth was transferred to another wallet without your knowledge could mean ur pharse or private key is compromised somehow, most scammer used site trick ask you to input ur private key or seeds or some ask you to load a site on ur dapp, u need to be very careful.

3 Likes

Any advance added security measures or features which can be added to my trustwallet?

For now I think it only passcode, just make sure you don’t send or input your seeds or private key on any other devices expect the one u are using passcode for, go to trusted wallet settings You See it enable and set your codes , numbers only and it six.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help mate. I already did this. But if the hacker got my recovery phrase and already installed my multicoin wallet, will the passcode be asked to him whenever he wanted to login to my wallet next time?

U should create another wallet then used passcode on that. Having ur seeds already give him full access so create a new wallet then enable passcode

2 Likes

I think I need to be, I have joined in some project where this wallet id was used for web3 connectivity. I also created BSC chain wallet in the same address as eth address and also using that. I also have some coins in there as well. However, whenever I will put some eth to transfer my coin from that wallet to my newly created wallet, will the hacker know and will try to get those as well then? Any measurement I could take to save my other tokens/coins which have value. The strange part is hacker only took my eth instead of other valuable tokens/coins left in my account.

He will be notify as well when credited, but it also a risk u can take, send a little eth after a new wallet is created then keep sending those token as much as u can, it a risk though but u have to be fast and smart about it.

2 Likes

You are right mate, I will try my best but the current high eth gas fees which fluctuating from high to low in a fraction of seconds every time is the main hindrance. :+1:Thanks for your support. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Zach, All of a sudden today my all eth from trustwallet has been stolen to an unknown account. I did not do this transaction. How could it be possible? I also do not have private key saved in anywhere. Any help would be appreciated, also please let me know how can I make my wallet more secure? Any more security features to be activated? I am also placing the txn hash here for your perusal. 0xbbc252fff75cbd80b596b1bf01491e9330ae6b22f11b7afab897d61f954d15af

Hello @chowdhuryari,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please always take care of your recovery phrase as that is the key to your wallet. Learn more here: My Recovery Phrase Has Been Exposed!

Dear all

Since two days ago I explained my problem in trust wallet. I want to explain it and I mention my transaction in trust wallet which is I didn’t do any of them by myself. On 23 of march I deleted my trust wallet because of my device had lost of data and it didn’t work,any way when I deleted my app my token disappeared one by one and I I can’t see them on my app until this hour I mailing to you. Now my question is when they coming back on my app ?