Trustwallet not displaying price

Trustwallet stopped showing prices for $nCoV coronacoin early March 2020. It’s my understanding that your data comes from Coinmarketcap. I believe you may have stopped showing the price because coingecko does not report the marketcap of coronacoin. When I contacted coingecko I was told that they want the identity of the holders of the top 20 wallets. We have no way of providing that info as we had no ICO or private sales, people bought coins off of decentralized exchanges.

As you can see, coronacoin investors are upset that Trustwallet shows a value of 0 and there is no way for the dev team to resolve this issue. If this is not fixed by Trustwallet we will have to recommend a different wallet to our investors.

Sorry, meant to say coingecko not coinmarketcap.

This change was determined by our devs to ensure that token prices are accurately shown.
You need to sort this out with CoinGecko in order to have the price shown on the app.
Learn more here:

There are something like 6k coins listed on coingecko, a large portion of those without a marketcap listed. I’m surprised you haven’t seen a flood of complaints yet.