TRX now frozen after trying to stake them

My trx has been frozen after I tried to stake them I got an error message and now they are all frozen please help!?!

My app version is 5.22

Tron wallet address: TK8xF9iLjfw4mF65HAmQsJxvEsTAUZk7nA

I got the same issue . I transferred my trx to trust wallet after they receive i cant stake them its look frozen my app verison 5.24 ios Tron wallet adress : TFafyPNU7zougPwjWXhLyHY4HxuLiNRVGE

1 Like

I have this same problem. Hopefully someone can fix it.

Why does a reply need 70 characters

1 Like

Hello @joenruschia To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Same problem here… can someone help me?
Tron address : TX2WdnMmdzMjfqJY5yYWvZN2JAvybFDS6T

Hello @g4nz To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, here some info that you ask:

1. the app version: 1.30.21

2. The wallet address: TX2WdnMmdzMjfqJY5yYWvZN2JAvybFDS6T

3. Transaction hash: it say I can’t add it here

4. Lastime i try to stack the TRX on my wallet, I choose binance as the validator, then the result is insufficient Tron balance. After that I see there’s “frozen” TRX amount on my wallet.
    I tried to unstake it, wait until 5 days to unstake it again, but the result is still there. Frozen.

5. I try to send the screen shot, hash link, but it said :slight_smile: Sorry you can embed media item on this post , can’t include links in your post .

Please help about this issue, thanks

Hello @g4nz You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available.

Read how to stake TRX here: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet