Trying to swap TWT to BNB, says insufficient fee

Im trying to Swap my TWT in my trust wallet to BNB and it says “insuficient BNB to cover…” i tried sending BNB from binance to my trust wallet and I still can’t complete transaction. can u give a clue

1 Like

Hello @Drosakwe,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TWT wallet address
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors)
5 Likes

I have exactly the same issue with withdrawing Binance_peg yearn finance from my wallet encountering the message " insufficient smart chain (bnb) to cover the network fee " whereas I have bnb in my wallet. I don’t know what to do.please help me

1 Like

Hi @soughi,

You need to have BNB BEP20 (Smart Chain - the one with a dark logo) in order to pay for the network fees.

Since you have BNB BEP2, you can crosschain swap it to BEP20 by following this guide:

2 Likes

I tried toswap from twt to bnb via the Binance smart chain network, I’ve had a message for 20 minutes “Smart contract call” and I have 691 confirmation, I don’t know if it’s normal to wait that long for only 70 dollars.

1 Like

Hello @william49,

Please give me the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. TWT wallet address
  3. Transaction hash or link
2 Likes

Someone to help me it’s saying insufficient funds to cover charge fee wat can I do

1 Like