Unable to transfer BTT

Hello Team,
I am not able to transfer BTT from trust wallet to another wallet, its showing “you don’t have enough tron to cover network fee”
I am uai g trust wallet version 1.27.23

2 Likes

Is anyone knows how to resolve this issue? I need to transfer BTT urgently

2 Likes

Hi @raj20090, you need to have a sufficient amount of available TRX in your wallet so you can cover the network fees.

To get TRX, you can buy via the third-party crypto provider that is integrated into the app (guide: How to Buy Crypto With Trust Wallet) or by withdrawing from an exchange (example: Binance - Cryptocurrency Exchange for Bitcoin, Ethereum & Altcoins).

Why I need TRX to transfer BTT, I did transfer same BTT from my other wallet to trust wallet without TRX. Network fee can be deducted from same BTT right?

1 Like

The TRX network fees have increased since the last proposal, hence the need for TRX in covering the network fees. It cannot be deducted from BTT since TRX is the mainnet coin of the Tron blockchain.

I was able to transfer my BTT without TRX from other wallet to trust wallet, I do not want to purchase $150 TRX just transfer $15 BTT…is there any other way I can convert few BTT to TRX only for transfer?

2 Likes

What is this “other wallet” that you are referring to?

Not possible via the app. You need to deposit it on an exchange (where you still need a sufficient amount of TRX in your wallet first).

Other wallet is buyucoin exchange wallet from where BTT was transferred to trust wallet

Buyucoin is a centralized exchange. You do not need TRX for it since they are the ones who will process it for you.

The Trust Wallet app is a non-custodial (decentralized) wallet. You are transacting directly with the blockchain. So you are responsible in covering the network fees.

Learn more here:

Hi I’m having the same issue. I don’t want to have to buy £50 of tron just to get my btt out. What can I do

1 Like

Hello @Sambradder,

OK So here I am a new user. And I’m in the same boat. I’m very new to cryptocurrency but I’m becoming a little bit more familiar with it. I have thousands of dollars that is literally tied up that I cannot move because I don’t own one cent of Tron to pay the transaction fee. That to me is pretty ridiculous. Can somebody please help me out with how to get drawn in my account to pay for the transaction fee. I have read everything on all the forums. However I live in New York state of the United States. You cannot just go on and use the third-party app to buy crypto. It is not allowed in my state. So the only way for me to get my hands on Tron is for somebody to either give it to me or explain to me how I can do it in another fashion.

1 Like

Hi,
I transferred BTT from exchange to my trust wallet, (I HAD NO TRX), but did not receive any.
After reading here, I bought some TRX also in my wallet, what do I do now to successfully get my BTT in my trust wallet.

Hope I have not lost my BTT.

I am pretty new into crypto

PLEAE HELP

1 Like

I am having the same issues. Lost $150 already. There are network fees to transfer money in and fees to transfer out, so I did nothing but lose money on trust wallet. It’s unfortunate that I still have over $200 in there I cannot get out because I do not have enough ETH or BNB to convert anything. My biggest mistake was converting ETH to SUSHI and then not having enough ETH to convert back or transfer. Needing ETH to transfer SUSHI to ETH makes no sense rather than deducting from the total ETH I would get paid out and I found tons of other posts with similar issues across the other blockchains.

I use BNB in trust wallet to swap BTT. I have contract confirmation but does not appear in trusted wallet. Can someone help me?

Any luck with what you wanted to do?
I’m having practically same issue

Yes you need to use BTC to purchase TRON. Once you have some tron token you can use it to pay the network fee.