Unable to unstake BNB

:roll_eyes:Hello! I am unable to unstake BNB. When I try, it’s telling me something went wrong. Please advise. Thanks!

On BNB page I click more->unstake
Enter amount ->Max (also tried with other amounts)
Choose the Next button
I get “something went wrong…try again.”

Admin will respond to your msg I will advice you send a screenshot of the Trust wallet version and the error it showing when u try to unstake

Hello @godrobot better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1. Version 6.4(643)
  2. bnb19lhc0v63zt6sqk3qvd4h2jf02m0g3kzzpxhzt0
  3. Trying to unstake my BNB

Hello @godrobot check your connection and try again. If problem persists, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Wallet

In case anybody else is having this issue, what @Alan47 suggested was good - to re-import the wallet. I simply installed it on my iPad and imported the seed words and I was able to stake. Or you can make sure you copy the seed words (on settings), delete the app and re-install, it will ask you for the seed words and that’s how you restore the wallet.