Unique Idea for Trust Wallet

If Trust wallet add extra online payment for deposit and withdraw system then it will be unique Idea for Trust Wallet. Online payment is like PayPal, credit card, Skrill and neteller.
There is no exchange and wallet that who have this option. If trust wallet add this option then it will be first and unique for trust wallet. :100: :trust:

17 Likes

You can buy crypto in Trust Wallet with credit card already)
Check buy buttuon on eth/btc, many other coins.
Fiat/Crypto gateway is a very law regulated bussiness so there is no sense in start this bussiness in wallet team)
Paypal will introduce they role into crypto later, they already announce some news about it. Also there is many OTC desks like localbitcoins, hodl hodl, paxful, where you already can buy crypto on all methods you mention.

5 Likes

@Kikcha thanks for your information.

It is gonna be great idea if they add paypal as payment option

1 Like

@Bziwi I also think so

1 Like

I vote paypal for ebay and alipay for aliexpress.

1 Like

It’s using a 3rd party link and not direct from credit card to Trust Wallet.

2 Likes

Sure it is. Because wallet isnt exchange, and trust isnt a bank to work with buy/sell crypto as company.

1 Like

Thanks to all of you for replying me.
@Kikcha @Lilastronaunt @Bziwi @Marvelet @

2 Likes

Need to join coinbase for add BNB coin in coinbase list that is easy to cashing out all usa 50 state …Ach direct to Bank acc…now Trust wallet is good one but need to cashing out is need more exchange so .

Use Nexo to swap BNB to a coin you can cash out on Coinbase. It’s a relatively cheap process.

V

1 Like

How can I transfer funds to prepaid card? I always trouble on how can i have the funds by cash but looks like its very difficult to take it by cash

1 Like

Hello @Jer2 you have to do your research for possible ways according to your local area, read more here: Cashing out your Crypto

1 Like

Never trust anybody who come to you and direct you to show your recovery phrase because they can control your wallet and huck your wallet I’ve facing that and i report the man (unique idea for trust wallet) alan. He hucking me because I’m new to use crypto wallet