Unusual problem with bnb balance

*I think this is not another question that can be answered with: “wait 7 days” *
Hello all. Can someone be so kind and help me? I havent seen similar problem so i have to post this.I had around 15 bnb, it was all staked and i had the bar showing how much bnb is staked and how much is unstaked. Now that bar is gone, my balance is shown nowhere, and I dont have any redelegate/withraw/unstake options, they all say: not available. Im really scared. I assume that Im still getting staked bnb becouse my balance grows approx. 0.06 bnb/day. Mobile phone is huawei p40 lite.

1 Like

Hi @Ficman,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
1 Like

I need help! I sent over 20 BNB yesterday to Binance but haven’t received it yet. Got the notification that the transaction was successful. But only from trust wallet. Anybody else have this issue?

Hi @Bmister, please contact the customer support of Binance directly so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

Additional data:

Adress: bnb1wuleap0qjucuxpqutlque7pcz0cweuetzhs3q5

It looks like you have the old version. You need to update your app to version 1.27.18 or higher.

It says this is the newest version. Maybe because i dont have Google play services on p40 lite?

Oh, you have a Huawei device. I will ping the devs about this. Let’s wait for an update.

Thank you very much. I am shocked about TW community and fast responses all over the forum even on Saturday. Keep up the good work. :smiley:

1 Like

Would I be able to contact Binance support if I sent the 20 bnb from my trust wallet to bnbprofit site.

https://farm.bnbprofit.io/dashboard/orders/create/plan

I don’t think they can help you with that. Binance is not affiliated with bnbprofit.

Dang it, so even with the receipt I can’t trash the funds