Unwanted NFT’s suddenly appear in wallet

Hi,
A few evenings ago 3 “bully ape NFT flyer” appeared in my wallet. I didn’t buy them nor was I expecting any airdrop associated with them. Is there a way to delete these without putting the rest of the wallet at risk??
Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Hello @Rogered1
The best solution is to simply avoid not interacting with them.
Unfortunately we have no way to stop airdrops since they are sent to your Public address which is easily accessible to anyone but rest assured your wallet is safe as long as you do not interact with them.

3 Likes

Hi. Please I receaved those unwanted NFT also. Bully Apes NFT.
We need a way to delete or hide them from the Wallet.

2 Likes

Hello @juancosta900 Do not try to send out the nft or even interact with them cos it can lead to lost of your funds and valuable nft so it’s best not to interact with this nft. Rest assured that your wallet is safe as long as you don’t interact with them.

1 Like

It’s frustrating to have 100 unwanted NFTs in your wallet. You have to scroll to find your legit ones. Can you not develop a feature to hide selected ones. If someone can just airdrop them to your wallet can we have a feature where we can lock the wallet with a pin or 2FA and only unlock it when we want to connect.

1 Like

@DarrenWB23 you can hide unwanted NFTs now, here’s a guide: New Feature Release: Hide & Report Scam NFTs
Make sure your app is updated.

2 Likes

Hello I have the latest version 1.14 but this feature is not showing - and why should I need to have at least 70 characters in a reply?

2 Likes

Sorry I mean 7.14 (that’s all I wanted to write but annoyingly I have to write 70 characters)

2 Likes

I received an NFT in the trust wallet saying that I was eligible to win an airdrop of 1000 usdt, trusting the wallet I clicked, at the same moment my matics and ETH were stolen, can I recover them?

Hello @Rafavits33 Unfortunately no, your tokens are gone.
Please stop using the wallet and create a new one immediately.

1 Like

is there a way to revert the transactions this seems unfair ince it was directly done on the app and where does trust wallet take responsibility

@bubytrap That’s why there are warnings against sharing your seed phrase or clicking unknown links