USDC balance help

Please i have issue with USDC token, I have funds there, when I tried to use it, it says insufficient fund and my balance is up on blockchain

3 Likes

Hello @Tijaniidowu94,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)
3 Likes

1- 5.7 (573)
2- 0x55E7Bd549883dc0EC30A753F86D8810AAB57F299

No transaction ID yet,

I’m trying to use my fund in the token, all I’m getting is insufficient fund

Please attach a screenshot that shows the error

1 Like

You currently have 0.000989609573606527 ETH on your wallet. You need more ETH so you can pay for the network fees.

Please read this for your reference: What is an ETH gas fee?

1 Like

Why do users need to pay ETH to send stable coins. $4 to send $100 is a rip-off. Venmo/paypal/cash/square send currency free. As business 3%.
Today I tried to swap $20 of usdc for another coin and the gas was $27.
Why would anybody spend $27 just to be able to spend $20???
Trust wallet advertises stable coins having lower gas fees than fiat transfers. This is factually wrong.
And USDC 2.0 (gasless) has been available since 2020. Why does trust wallet have stable coins setup to charge the most fees?

Hello @metaginja we don’t collect any fees from transactions, read more here: Cryptocurrency Network Fees

And every blockchain has it’s own requirements for transaction fees.

Yeah, but USDC does participate with garbage networks that do. USDC is supposed to be stable but its not when fees on one network out pace the value of USDC vs. anywhere else. I have USDC that I can’t spend, send, exchange anywhere unless I want to pay to lose it. so effectively my USDC is worthless. Someone has my $usd that they can use freely and I have usdc that can’t be used. Which makes USDC not stable at all in fact its value is a false value. And USDC on ETH and any other coin that has network fees is worthless. That is a major flaw in your stable coin. And with out false stable coins this type of one way onboarding wouldn’t be possible.