Usdt balance doesn’t display

Need help please.
I am totally new to crypto staff, yesterday I withdrawn from my binance account USDT to my Trust wallet into Smart Chain BNB and till now nothing arrived. I think I had to convert my USDT into BNB to be able to transfer my mistake

Can someone help please ?

Thanks

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About” and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste )

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors, if any)

Version - 1.29.1
Wallet Core - 2.6.4

TxID : 0x84b581d27422c93deaa0d01e6deade078cd08976e444685c0a485f4acbe3d25e

address : 0x5624D15D13d922389646b0563Eaa557bd01BE0Fb

Yes my fault yesterday 14:17 eu time I transferred 246.74 USDT without convert them into BNB into my Trust wallet Smart Chain BNB which have never arrived.

Thankyou for you help and reply

Hi Alan

Any idea what I can do please to try to have my money into my wallet please
Thankyou

@DSN008 please tap on top right corner and search BUSD-T then switch on BUSD-T BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

@Alan47 i face the same issue as well. New to crypto and i did a mistake instead of BNB i deposited BUSD.

Trust wallet ID: bnb1plhw2lfkmxmhzukw72tlpvc6ecrg7dvtszs9kc

@Mariosge your funds are in your BEP2 address, to view them, tap on top right corner and search BUSD then switch on BUSD BEP2 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin