Usdt sol doesnt show on my balanace

Hey. My friend sented my some usdt sol from binance. I gave him my usdt sol trustwallet adress. He gave me but it doesnt show in my trust wallet. I checked the exlorer and it says that it is in spl token. What should i do?

@Theteenceo Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

My wallet adress is:
D3TqmNc655rFJEXexfeSyXohHnaNwEwcPTM9URGHHo4X

And my trust wallet version is 10.3 (840)

@Theteenceo Tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for USDT and enable the one with Solana.
You can also follow this guide:

1 Like

Yo man tysm. I turned it on and it now shows my balance. I really appreciate your help

1 Like

I am glad that the balance works but my usdc (sol) is not showing even after adding the coin.

@Tobi.oo why do I need to message you via telegram?

Why dont you explain it on the site. It’s not too hard.

…unless you want to scam people.

@shegeloaf That was an impersonator. There is no support on social media or here, best way to get support is to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Since you’re having issues with adding your token, troubleshoot the error yourself, ask the chatbot in your Trust wallet app settings.