USDT TRC-20 showing up on IOS app version of Trust Wallet but not on browser extension version

Hello.

I sent 5 USDT TRC-20 to my Trust Wallet. It successfully came through on tronscan.org to the correct address etc, but on my browser extension wallet it is now shown. I then imported the same wallet to the IOS app and it shows there. I also sent a small amount of TRX to the wallet and that shows on both versions

I have already tried removing the wallet and re-importing it on my browser extension version and still no change.

I have tried going to CoinMarketCap and importing the TRC-20 USDT contract address and it still shows no balance.

I do not use a VPN and my wifi connection is good. It has not showed for over 12 hours now.

Hello @lucaknight thanks for reaching us out, try to:

1. Update your Trust Wallet App to latest version <— :warning: always do this first!

2. Reboot your device <— often resolves issues

3. Try using a different Network provider (WiFi, 4G, cellular, etc.)

4. Use a VPN

5. Clear the cache of the app from the device’s settings

6. Reimport your wallet

7. Reinstall your application

Give the above a try in order.

Sometimes, your internet provider blocks your access to trust wallet servers, VPNs are needed in these cases

I lost a lot of btc through swapping …DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM… This OS REALLY BAD FOR TRUSTWALLET…HOW WILL I RESORE MY LOSSES.THEY DIDNT RESPONS ON NU TICKET YET.48 HOURS ALMOST

Thank you. It turns out re-installing the chrome extension fixed the problem.

Appreciate the help.

1 Like