USDT TRC20 transactions were Not received on my balance

I created an UST TRC20 wallet with TrustWallet 4 days ago.

But no there were 4 transaction were not reflected on my USDT TRC20 balance

I can find them on the blockchain.

You can find it on the blockchain. ?

What should I do, any suggestions and help ?

Thank you

2 Likes

Hello @naale To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here.)

3. Screenshots of the USDT TRC20 enabled (click on enabled USDT TRC20 and screenshot).

1 Like

See it.

Any update or help, please … :laughing: :upside_down_face:

I have no idea of how to solve this issue.

Thank you for taking the time to help me …

@admin
Yesterday I exchanged BUSD to USDT from pankswap. When I go to pankswap I can see my USDT balance remain here but USDT is still not showing on my trust wallet USDT balance. What should I do now? I hope u reply me as soon

@naale try to use VPN and refresh your wallet. If problem persists, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Wallet

@Monwar12 you have to enable USDT BEP20 in your wallet. Tap on top right corner and search USDT then switch on USD BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

It doesn’t work at all, i have tried this before i read you reply, bro.

Thank you very much.

But i am talking USDT TRC20 issue, bro.

I do not even use USDT ERC20 with TrustWallet yet.

Thank you, bro

That’s was not a reply for you.

I tried to import your address and funds displayed on my side.

The issue is purely from your side. Mostly, it could be your connection. Again, try different VPN apps. Change different servers too.

Brother @Alan47 it works as you said. I thought may be my balance is gone. Thank you so much brother.

Yes, the balance was updated, but stillcan not see the transaction record on my USDT TRC20 account .