USDT TRX Common problem 'failed' not enough energy

Hello guys,

I have the common problem when I want to sent out the USDT I just received. I did read that in the past this was a common problem. I have just downloaded today the Trust app again on my telephone, so I can’t update it again.

To be sure my Version is : 7.19.1

The shitty thing is I really need those coins asap

Thank you in advance

10 Likes

Hello @Jerryvlier the answer is easy , you need some TRX for the fees .

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance
7 Likes

Hello K.amon,

thanks for the fast reply! I had and have enough TRX to cover up the fees, that ain’t the problem. I made 4 transactions and all failed. and within that process I lost also TRX, but that doesn’t matter, I just want the transactions to be succesfull. But also those transaction dissapeared from history and it only show the coins I received in first place and two transactions of 0 USDT sent.

I can provide you the two hashes:
1:
adc906feea0a0a644bd4332166dc9cd400306d3ad76d0d129e09224e4480e23e

2:
eea9db96ad2b41ca86db79115f0bee4c096d0d32a3cac0e397cbf0984fe0a85b

Also i wanted to upload three pictures of what you asked: 1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

But when I want to upload the pictures which are .png it says:
An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.

thank you in advance!

4 Likes

What’s your TRX address ? without it i can’t do anything , and there is no screenshot too . OR you are free to open a ticket in the app too .

3 Likes

Hello,

Like i said when I want to upload my screenshots it says:

An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.

My trx address is:
TFsaV92nusSfhva2dbuctDxzLph3MQyFuK

3 Likes
![Screenshot_20230507-004945|225x500](upload://wHxOTvF7YSRL0BJElXxBph6RXeD.png)

2 Likes

Screenshot_20230507-004945|225x500

4 Likes

I think you can see the pictures now right? I hope so because otherwise someone has to explain me how to upload pictures

1 Like

@Jerryvlier

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information! But I still have a question.

Can i change the transaction fee limit in my trust wallet? If not what do I have to do then? Use the Tronlink wallet? Can i use my secret phrase also over there? or how can i?

Thank you very much

1 Like

No , you can’t change the transaction fee limit in Trust Wallet . I can’t recommend anything to you, it depends on you. this bug probably , will have to report the problem to the devs.

Can you try this and give us a feedback ?

1 Like

Hello,

I did it, but it doesn’t work… Too bad I hope support is going to fix it asap, because this is very very annoying.

K.amon, I really appreciate the effort you took to help me(y)

3 Likes

Dev team is working on it you should be ok tomorrow , wait for the update .

4 Likes

I have the same problem I can’t transfer my USDT. ‘failed’ not enough energy

2 Likes

Dev team is working on it you should be ok tomorrow , wait for the update .

3 Likes