Walletconnect to Pancakeswap issue

Hi, I am getting these errors when I try to connect my trustwallet with pancakeswap. I have tried Safari, Google Chrome and Firefox. I am using iOS. I had no issues prior.

I will get “Authorization Error”, “No provider support” and no wallets appear in walletconnect with " something went wrong" when I click connect on pancakeswap.

Please help, thanks

5 Likes

Hello @solotomato what is your app version?
Also check this guide on how to connect PancakeSwap: WalletConnect Mobile Linking with Trust Wallet

1 Like

hi Alan, my app version is 6.3 (635). i’ve read the guide as well, not working still… thanks

3 Likes

Got the exact same problem. Last night it worked great.
Hope you can fix it Alan.

1 Like

I am having the same issue

App is up to date, using iOS. I have tried to Safari, Chrome but getting the same error.

“Something went wrong”

I have also used QR code to connect with Pancake but App never acknowledges the connection or doesn’t show a connection pop up.

Please help.

3 Likes

Am getting same and wallet is not connecting in Poocoin or pancakeswap or any other exchange’s… whats goin on… am missing the bull run… its been a while now do something Team… asap…

3 Likes

Hi Alan,

I am also facing the same problem. Version 6.3 (635) as well. Looks like WalletConnect just can’t find Trust wallet on my device.

I wasn’t having issues the other day though. Curious to whether it’s potentially recent security settings with iOS that’s preventing Wallet Connect in finding Trust?

Thank you.

3 Likes

I am also experiencing this issue :frowning: I have tried clearing my cache/cookies and history, but it still comes up saying there was a problem and then saying there was a verification error. Ahhhh :frowning:

1 Like

Hi,
This issue is to big, can someone please reply with the solution. Its been a day will facing this issue by not connecting to wallet.
Version 6.3

Thanks

1 Like

Hi
I’m having same issue I do know yesterday I had small delays for connecting but today after I downloaded new update for trust wallet 6.3 now I can not connect. I also have tried everything n nothing works. Please help. Grace

1 Like

It’s working for me now. So hopefully it works for everyone.

Enjoy trading :slight_smile:

weird mine says connecting… but then it goes away and doesn’t ask me to go back to my browser to check

1 Like

Hello all, it is the issue with WalletConnect, their servers were down: https://twitter.com/WalletConnect/status/1425413115152306177?s=19

I think will be fixed soon.

Same issue here. Using Trust Wallet version 6.3 connecting to PancakeSwap. I scan the QR code, it shows “WalletConnect Connecting…” then it just goes away and I never get the confirmation screen. It’s definitely not a PancakeSwap issue because the same thing happens with Uniswap. I also tried using Safari, Chrome and Firefox, same issue on all of them. I also tried taking a screenshot of the QR code and importing it from the WalletConnect screen, same thing.

Please advise.

Have a same isue for ios version 6.4 (643). Wallectconnect not connected crudeoil.finance.
“An unknown error occurred”

I have the same issue with btcst dapp. Can not connect to trust wallet ?!

Hi, I am able to connect pancakeswap with TW but when I tried to make trades, I get redirected back to TW with “WalletConnect. Connecting, it may take a few minutes.” And nothing ever happens?!

Hello @Shermanomam make sure you have latest app version. Here’s a guide on how to connect PancakeSwap: Using WalletConnect to Access PancakeSwap

1 Like

I have a problem ,i can not connect my trust wallet to pancake p.c version where every time i try to connect my trust wallet screen show invalid link statement ,i can not connect my wallet with pancake .

Hello @syedbesharat, there is a guide at the beginning of this post.
Check that to see how to use wallet connect with pancakeswap.