What is the best crypto to buy in last quarter of 2020?

It costs about N12, 000 due to high GAS fee and ETHEREUM price.

3 Likes

Okay @Cece thanks already sent you a message on telegram

1 Like

if its about some “community fund”, “registration fees” and such - think again before invest in such movements.
maybe btc and eth is cost much $ per unit, but at binance you can start buy and sell crypto just with 12$ in btc (like 0.001 btc) that can get you a 10 deals at 0.0001 btc per deal on pairs like xxx/btc. And try to avoid hype projects or projects that isnt at top 100 by market cap at all year.

6 Likes

You can go on binance do to do @Praiseowi

3 Likes

Ethereum and BTC all the way

ERD , ZILLIQA & of course, TWT​:blush::wink:

1 Like

I think it’s ADA (cardano)

1 Like

Okay bro thanks so much I really appreciate, how do I sign up for binance

I think ethereum has good potential but who can deny about Bitcoin.

Will suggest to not to trade crypto, if you don’t know trading thing. If you are a beginner, buy crypto and Hold it. Don’t buy new coins. Visit CoinGecko website, you will know all cryptos details and their market cap. You can buy top 50 coins and hold it

2 Likes

@Sheikhjake
Almost the first choice of many. ETH and Btc

The best crypto to buy now is twt and its a long term hold for a year or 2

ChainLink, ETH and BTC is probably a very good and relatively safe bet, but who knows?! When i started with crypto in 2017, my longterm time-frame was about 3 years. Now its more like 10 years.

3 Likes

Hahaha its been a long time. If you hold btc for 10 years you could be a billionaire now

Maybe AWC is the best coin for hold

1 Like

Where can it be traded?

1 Like

You can trade AWC for BNB in the DEX of trust wallet

hello guys please were can i find my my trust wallet bep2 bnb address on trust wallet
i need help on that pls

1 Like

Go to your trust wallet, then click the + sign on the upper rightmost of your phone screen, then type BNB in the search bar, look for bnb1 address, then slide the button provided in the right part of the coin.
Note: look for bnb1 address and not the one with ERC20 address.

1 Like

In addition to Link, I would bag Sol, trust wallet token and Bnb