Where Can I trade TWT bep20 token

Hello friends,
We can migrate TWT bep2 to bep20. But where we can do trade TWT bep20 token?

Is there any exchange listed TWT bep20 token for trading?
I think TWT owner should contact with binance for listing. Because TWT already gone under binance smart chain. So TWT listing in Binance really so so essential.

Thanking you
Anamul

11 Likes

I don’t think that’s an issue #twtbep20 gives u access to other coin on bsc, u can easily swap them to any of this listed coin on panacakeswap or bSC swap itself and send it to binance exchange to trade including #bnbbep20 itself.

3 Likes

check up this list of exchanges.

4 Likes

You can trade your bep 20 in trust wallet as well…

3 Likes

How can I do by trust wallet?

1 Like

There is bep20 token or bep2?

1 Like

BEP2 token swap is available right in the wallet app and for BEP20 you have to use a Dex till Trust Wallet integrates a swap feature. Alternatively, you can also use to swap Pancakeswap to swap BEP20 token in the dApp browser of Trust wallet

Check out this article on How to Trade with the Built-In DEX

5 Likes

Select trust wallet exchange , you can see exchange twt/bnb , low fee and fast process , :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Just go to exchange in the app

For sale of bep 2

3 Likes

I have bnb & twt. I tried to use pancake swap but it keeps telling me I don’t have any twt or bnb?? Doni have to use meta mask?? Any advice would be helpful. Thx

3 Likes

The issue is not pancake swapp… The issue is the bnb and twt you are holding… For you to be able to use pancake you have to have bnb &TWT(bep 20) not bnb&twt(bep 2)

4 Likes

Pancake and binance exchange can swap directly or swap to twt to bnb and send your bnb to bep20 wallet with right address

1 Like