Why My token value still $0.00

CNZ is token is not listed on exchanges so that could be the reason

2 Likes

Token is upcoming market coin its need to list some good exchanger than it will come with us such a cryptocoin for more information about token & cryptocoin search on google you will get your answer details

Ok ,your welcome sir🙏

contact the support team🙌

3 Likes

Lol CNG not CNZ, I’ve been awnsered by Support thank you for assisting.

2 Likes

Maybe this could help you to resolve your question

Where Does Trust Wallet Get Coin Pricing Data From?

24h volume in that coin is less than the minimum required to show the token value.

5 Likes

There are some markets for CNG listed on Coingecko.
Sometimes wallets don’t show a value if it’s not a fully supported token. I own some EthArt, it’s an ERC20 token and it doesn’'t show a value because the token isn’t supported by the wallet, meaning integrated to the point of having price info. The wallet will support the holding and transfer of the token because it’s ERC20, but won’t display a logo or price info unless it’s fully integrated.

4 Likes

If you’re exchange ERC-20 token

1. Go to ethersweep
  2. Enter your Ethereum wallet address.
  3. Scan your wallet for tokens - You will receive a quote to convert ERC-20 tokens .
  4. If you are satisfied with the quote you can enter your output wallet address and private key for the wallet you are converting from.

Coins refer to any cryptocurrency that has a standalone, independent blockchain — like Bitcoin.

A Token is a unit of value issued by an organisation, accepted by a community, and supported by an existing blockchain. Tokens are merely a subset of cryptocurrencies which are built on top of other blockchains.

5 Likes

mail to the team.i think they support you

3 Likes

Make it clear cng or cnz token ,take a look and check

3 Likes

Thank you, I have found solution.

4 Likes

From blockchain if coin listed on Coinmarketcap or Coingecko.

4 Likes

For sure Mr but I think it will be solved

3 Likes

Yes hopefully, so are you also a CNG holder?

3 Likes

I think the CNG project team needs to update their token info to the Trust Wallet Team so as to appear its current value in the trustwallet I guess.

3 Likes

Yes bro and I have newly created a telegram community exclusively for CNG holders only and If you want to join just tell me so I will add you to the group.

4 Likes

Please contact the trust wallet support team for a solution

3 Likes

Yes please do add me​:+1::+1::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Since early 2020, the app only show the price of tokens with a minimum trading volume of at least $10,000 USD and a Market Cap of $10,000 USD or higher.
Applicable only for tokens that is showing on Coingecko.

3 Likes

Some possible reasons:
No liquidity or trade volume.
Not trading yet.
Probably a dump airdrop? :star_struck:

4 Likes