Will I lose my stake?

I’m currently staking BNB in Trust Wallet. If the validator goes inactive, am I at risk of losing my stake? Hopefully someone can provide a clear and definitive answer to this please.

2 Likes

Hello @js0403
Your funds will not be lost if a validator goes inactive, you will be able to redelegate your staked tokens to another validator.

1 Like

Thank you. I also have Tezos staked and I receive app notifications and can see the transactions for my Tezos rewards.

However, I do not see or receive notifications for my BNB rewards. Is there a reason for this or have I not been receiving my BNB rewards?

1 Like

We just support staking for BNB as other assets.
You can use this bot on telegram to track your rewards: @BSC_Binance_Chain_Bot

Contact Binance for more clarifications.

2 Likes

My question is Trust Wallet related though. The validator I was using was TW Staking. I used Tezos as an example since I have that staked with Trust Wallet as well.

Why I do not see or receive notifications for my BNB rewards?

1 Like

Hi, may I ask how to unfreeze my tron token. It has been frozen since feb 2022. Please advice.

Trx add: TDNSAgYuo66FTdEq6yTTHmmmcuj1a1anCe
App version : 7.0 (610)

1 Like

@Running1 You have to stake whole amount frozen TRX and wait for 3 days then unstake unstake, they’ll be available.

Read how to stake TRX here: How to Stake TRON (TRX) on Trust Wallet

1 Like

Hi thanks for the reply, but I’m unable to stake the frozen trx token. What do I do next?

1 Like

@Running1 you need at least 1 to 2 available (non-frozen) TRX to cover transaction fees.

2 Likes