Withdrawn BTC from Binance to my BNB address in the app. How to find it?

Hi team,

I would kindly ask for help because I am quite desperate. Long story short is that I’ve sent by mistake some BTC from my Binance account to my BNB adress in Trust Wallet. BTC has dissapeared and payment is stucked :frowning:

Txis is: 1B588B8F2A7569AD866DDA0F1F3B91280A96F596B8E24E0E27D309B640E15726

My BNB adress in TW is:
bnb1ku4hzj6puc236t2f99gp8m32l4wz3q7gewe837

Is there any solution to fix my problem? For example can Trust Wallet cancel this payment and return BTC back?

Thanks a lot fot your support

Stan

Hello @RampaMcKvak,

You have withdrawn BTCB BEP2. To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for BTCB, and enable the one with BEP2. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

2 Likes

Hello all, I‘ce got simular problem
I accidentally sent ETH instead of BNB from BinanceWallet to my TrustWallet on the 7th of April.

I thought I’ve choosen BNB and sent it on my TrustWallet BNB address now my ETH is gone from BinanceWallet but not received on Trustwallet.

Could you please help me bring back the ETH to my BinanceWallet or to my Trustwallet what ever is easier.

Hi there, my problem was solved by advice from @iamdeadlyz in this topic, thanks a lot btw :+1::+1::+1: But if this doesn’t work for you, maybe you can try switch on all of the cryptocurrencies in your TrustWallet, or just these with names like BNB, BEP2, ETH … You can find this filter in right upper corner of main screen. I hope you will be able to find your missing cryptos :sunglasses: But condition is that you’ve used a valid BNB receive adress of your TW.

Hello, no sadly not found a solution until now.
Tried to submit a ticket at trust but no help seen.
Still desperately trying to bring back the ETH.
Have you got an idea?

Hi @weztight,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Hi @iamdeadlyz
first of all thank you very much for your help really appreciate it.

1. TxHash: 70293685784940F91C6F150EFC195CCD2C76554F1C0E184BCF3FE0974A32D50F

And here the dexexplorer

Thank you very much in advance.

To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for eth bep2, and enable the one with Ethereum and BEP2. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

Omg thank you sooo much :smiley:
Yes it‘s all there how can I thank you

Did you do something that it appeared or was it there the whole time?

It’s there the whole time. Glad to know that you saw it already. Cheers~